Do you think you’re an information geek and quick learner? You like to be aware of everything and have a passion for automation and scripting. Wanna be a part of a revolutionary product that changes the world but don’t know how to do it?
Welcome to our company! Wirex has an opening for an Automation Engineer in the Kyiv office where you can get invaluable experience and enhance or apply your skills!
Who we are
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
Whom we’re looking for?
You’re going to implement integrations between different applications/platforms. A common task will be to implement in-app automation for business processes. For example, importing data from HR system to fill necessary data fields in the HelpDesk system or collecting data from a particular system to make general overview reports (PowerBI), developing automated solutions based on existing software/services. Use of PowerApps for application creation, with company business logic that will consume several external APIs. One of the biggest challenges will be to implement provisioning functions for AzureAD to fulfill all requirements for IAM solution.
- API knowledge (REST / SOAP)
- Programming skills (C# or Python or PowerShell or JS/TypeScript)
- Testing skills (writing tests and understanding testing approaches)
- Reporting skills — ability to generate reports (for ex. Excel or PowerBI reports)
- Experience with enterprise systems usage/integration
- Nice to have: experience with Microsoft PowerPlatform (MS Flow, MS PowerApps)
- Nice to have: experience in writing microservices, general experience with MS Azure
- Big plus: experience with authentication, SAML/SSO knowledge, AzureAD experience
- Very big plus: experience with implementation of IDM platforms / RBAC models
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company
- Fast career development
- PE accounting and support
- Free parking
Відгуки про роботу в Wirex 4
Євген Урсуляк - Develope - Львів - працівник, з 2021
Анонім - DevOps-engineer - Киев - працював(-ла) з 2020 по 2021
Анонім - Android Developer - Киев - працював(-ла) з 2020 по 2021