- 5+ years of active work experience or employment in game development speciality, specifically Unity game development.
- Experience with Unity and .Net platform (at least strong mid-level).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Team lead experience with involvement in at least one successful complex project for more than 3 months as a team lead or technical lead.
- Willingness to work with an on-site team of specialists and direct communication with the customer.
Will Be A Plus
- Development of successful mobile games on the Unity engine.
- Superb understanding of optimizations in Unity and in work in a low-resource environment (browsers/mobile).
- Experience in one of the following scripting languages:
- Experience in working with no-SQL databases.
- Work with an on-site manager to interpret and evaluate customer’s requirements and specifications, and suggest technical solutions and architecture design to meet said requirements.
- Help transform requirements and data points into user stories and tasks for the technical team.
- Communicate software design to the technical team and ensure all requirements and best practices are made.
- Create data and DB designs for the project
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Consult the technical team regarding project implementation
- Create technical documentation (if required by customer or complexity of the project)
- Create high-quality maintainable code.
- Growth and development;
- Interesting projects;
- Friendly team;
- Competitive salary according to interview results and test assignment (completing a test task is a prerequisite);
- Free coffee tea biscuits