If you are looking for the best team ever, you’ve found it! Pingle Studio is a group of passionate and professional game developers with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our portfolio includes work on Life is Strange, Pathologic 2, Hello Neighbor franchise, Lost Ember, VR project Blade Runner and others. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. And we need a talented Tech Artist to complete this mission together.
- integrate content;
- create and configure VFX;
- work with both game and interface animations;
- optimize everything mentioned above:)
- experience with Unity;
- understanding the basics of optimization;
- the ability to work with a particle system;
- developed logical thinking;
Will be an advantage:
- experience with Jira and Git;
- experience in creating and editing Terrain;
- experience with Cinemachine;
- experience of working with materials;
- basic understanding of C #;
- the ability to read code.
- Transparent working conditions;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Career and professional development;
- Comfortable office 7 min walk from the subway station Lukianovska;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons and a sports subscription;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.
If you are a result-driven person and you want to develop your skills on the team of top industry experts, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your CV!