iLogos is a leading, independent game production company in Europe that brings game ideas to life. Our highly experienced team implements the most creative projects and collaborates with the legends of the game industry: Electronic Arts, Wargaming, Wooga, Disney, Ubisoft, Playrix, Rovio, Paradox, and many others.
More than 400 projects completed to date, totaling around 200 million players. We continually develop our skills further, exchange experiences, and master new technologies. We also visit all the gaming conferences and have fun! Become a part of the iLogos team! We are waiting for you in Kiev and Kharkov. Remote job is also possible.
Project: The game is a Strategy, Action RPG game.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create various gaming components for mobile games that can support multi-million user base;
- Write clean, robust, reusable code;
- Debug, optimize and maintain existing code;
- Understand the game design and create technical designs based on them;
- Follow and enhance existing development process and set standards.
- Should have worked on multiple games and experienced full lifecycle project delivery including at least one mobile game;
- Solid experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android;
- Proven experience in working on an online game;
- Possess excellent programming skills in Unity3D development using C#;
- Should be very keen to keep the game under the memory requirement and to maintain 60fps;
- Should have very thorough understanding of design patterns like Entity - Component model / MVC pattern;
- Have clear understanding of various protocols like HTTP and knowledge in various backend technologies like PHP, Java, .Net Core is a plus;
- Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams.
- 18 vacation days;
- Partly payed sick leaves;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Ability to rotate between offices (Kyiv, Kharkiv);
- Ability to work remotely.
Відгуки про роботу в iLogos Game Studios 2
Pavel Brezkun - Unity3d Dev - Nikolaev - працівник, з 2020
Andrey Kozin - 3D artist - Dnipro - працівник, з 2013