Our Frontend stack in order of importance:
· React, Redux/MobX (required)
· PostCSS, CSS Modules, css-in-js, HTML5
· e2e testing: Cypress.io
· GitHub, CircleCI, Trello, Heroku, Digital Ocean, Slack
5+ years of experience with React
English: upper-intermediate (B2) minimum
Salary: $4000-$6000 gross
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our visionary team of developers on our quest to drive technical innovation and lead the evolution of e-commerce. We are a tight-knit, young, and professional team located in Wroclaw, Poland, and Stockholm, Sweden. The team member we are searching for needs a prolific skillset and an eagerness to grow, learn and solve problems as a team.
You will be an influential key player in frontend operations on our all-in-one, a data-driven commerce platform for B2B and B2C. Our vision is to help fashion and high-touch brands make a bigger impact by giving them the tools to serve the world from one powerful platform.
The right candidate will want to:
- Develop new products and features
- Maintain, refactor and improve existing products
- Work in a distributed, asynchronous, English speaking environment
- Actively participate in planning, design, and implementation of systems
- Think holistically about delivering value to our customers by helping us improve all layers of our stack
- Participate in our lean/agile development process (Scrum)
We’ve developed a B2B/B2C SaaS e-commerce platform for fashion & lifestyle brands. In other words, we make software used for selling products, both wholesale and directly to consumers. The aim is to be the very best in the world. We are already working with some very strong brands and we are growing rapidly.
We work hard, fast, and are passionate about what we do. We've gotten to where we are today because of dedication, teamwork, raw talent, and our strong belief in driving innovation.
- 2k euro for fly tickets
- 1-month free accommodation
- help with all topics related to visa/blue card
· 21 days of paid vacation per year (you start with 0 and it adds up each month)
· 5 sick leaves without a medical certificate
· 14 days of sick leaves (when there is a medical certificate)
· Medical insurance
· Salary review once per year