We are looking for Senior Legal Counsel to join the legal department of Reface.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
• Solid legal education. Western LL.M would be an advantage.
• years of work experience in a top-tier Ukrainian or international law firm / one of the Big-4 companies / reputable in-house legal department.
• Ability to manage small projects and workstreams independently.
• Good analytical skills, systematic approach and logical thinking
• Fluent English.
• Proficient computer skills, including good knowledge of MS Office.
• Your core specialization should cover the following legal areas
• M&A (governed by English or US law) and/or venture capital transactions.
• Contract law (contracts governed by English, US law).
• Corporate law (with focus on such jurisdictions as Delaware, Cyprus, and Ukraine) and corporate structuring.
What you get
• Provide legal support to the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It is like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• Ability to deepen your knowledge in your core specialization and, at the same time, gradually develop ancillary expertise according to your interest.
• Enjoy the mentorship system helping you to overcome any challenging situations, as well as continuously improve your hard and soft skills by receiving detailed feedback and analysis of your work each quarter.
• Top remuneration and solid benefits package.
• Budget for professional development activities (conferences, training sessions, workshops, certification programs, etc.).
• Comfortable office downtown.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.