As a COSI Senior Java development engineer, you will develop the key components of Insight product suite. You will understand requirements, design the solution and implement it in the code. You will be challenged to support the rapid evolution of the software through validation methods that are both nimble, but also effective enough to drive the quality appropriate to the enterprise-class software.
As a member of the COSI Product Development team, you will:
- Drive the implementation of key components in the Insight product suite.
- Design, develop, and deliver new exciting features to meet our customers’ needs.
- Continuously explore new technologies and integrate them with our product to support the product evolution.
- Perform peer code review to maintain the product stability and security.
- Deliver high quality software.
- Be encouraged to incorporate new methods in the software development processes to enhance the development & communication efficiency.
- Assist in the pre-sales process with the COSI Sales team and provide release support to customer product deployment teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering, or related field
- Java 6+ years
- Core Java library
- Servlets API
- Spring MVC
- Webservices server-side and client custom implementations
- Fluent in HTML and CSS. HTML5 and CSS3 features would be an advantage
- English – upper-intermediate
Nice to Have:
- Performance and memory profiling
- High load server-side implementations
- Usability expertise
- Responsive Web design
- Cross-browser development experience
- Experience integrating with web services
- Experience in using containerized application technologies (docker, K8S)
- Strong background in developing complex enterprise class software running on server platforms
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work with multiple business and development teams.
- Desire and energy to work in a fast-paced environment - previous startup experience is a plus.
- Passion for solving problems.
- A sense of humor and willingness to learn new things.
- Full-time employment on a contractual basis
- Paid annual vacation & sick leave
- Annual bonuses based on the company and personal performance
- Office in downtown Kiev
- Opportunity to enroll in educational courses, participate in conferences, etc.