We are looking for the DevOps engineer to join our team for a long time project.
Our client is European software development company working on it's own gaming platform and online gaming products (poker, betting, etc.).
Skill & Responsibilities
- Plan releases into the staging and production environment
- Execute releases into the staging and production environment
- Deploy and configure full application stack (OS, DB, 3rd part software)
- Sev 1 and Sev 2 incident management including triage, troubleshooting and in some cases the resolution
- Defining alarms and monitoring
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps / Development / IT role
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Experience with Windows, Linux and FreeBSD operating systems
- Experience in different deployment types (Blue/Green, A/B testing, Canary)
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, SVN, GIT, PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft IIS, NGINX
- Experience with MSSQL, MySQL, CouchDB, Coachbase, RabbitMQ is an advantage
- Experience with Microservice system architecture is an advantage
- Fluent in English (C1 at least)
- Willingness to work in a distributed teams across multiple countries"