Luxoft is hiring responsible Contract Coordinator to join our Global Contracting team. Your main duties will be to draft, review and process various commercial and non-commercial Contracts and Agreements for different Luxoft' locations worldwide. Our ideal candidate has fluent English, legal background and previous experience of contract preparation, administration and execution.
Draft, review and process contracts in internal corporate systems in close cooperation with corporate departments
- Update and maintain files in the contract management system in a timely manner for internal communication, tracking and reporting purposes
- Ensure that all contracts accurately reflect the agreed commercial terms and are fit for purpose
- Communicate with Business on a day-to-day basis, provide feedback to contract-related requests.
- Supervise the activity of junior specialists on a day-to-day basis, provide guidance and support.
- Provide regular updates/reporting to management, legal counsels, attorneys, and internal stakeholders (as necessary) on contract-related statuses and key issues
- Contribute to problem-solving and mitigating contractual issues
- Special projects as assigned
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Professional Working Proficiency English
- Intermediate MS Office experience (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Legal background and/or 3-5 years of contract administration- Considerable knowledge and experience in contract preparation/drafting and coordination.
- Substantial knowledge of legal terms and general business procedures and practices.
- Prior experience of working with contract management systems
- Strong organization skills, critical thinking, curiosity, and problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure, the capability of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
English: C1 Advanced
Відгуки про роботу в Luxoft 515
Halyna Hapii - Manager - Киев - працівник, з 2018
Tatiana Kasianenko - BIC - Dnipro - працівник
Екатерина Цёма - BIC specialist - Днепр - працівник, з 2021