Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organisation (SW House) targeted at developing In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future 2021? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we build the SW House to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to a team of multiple hundred people.
Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will define what IVI looks like in the future together with our OEM partner.
- As a developer you will develop features, design, document, implement, integrate, and test platform services. Development will typically have C++ focus, and make use of modern tools and methodologies.
- You will identify and solve problems which require analysis by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods. You will actively contribute to improvements and changes and take responsibility for delivery, and encourage others to do the same. You have a good understanding of the group's joint tasks and are seen as a person who takes full responsibility and a person who work colleagues can trust.
- For senior developer positions you are also comfortable working independently and can act as supervisor in technical matters and are able to lead other engineers within the technical area.
- Identifies and solves problems which requires analysis by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods. Actively contributes to improvements and changes. Takes responsibility for his/her actions and his/her delivery, and encourages others to do the same. Have a good understanding of the group's joint task. Seen as a person who takes full responsibility and work colleagues can trust. Works independently. Excellent communication skills, including fluent in English.
- Required experience/qualifications:
- • Linux
- • Programming using C++
- • Fluency in English
- Experience from the following is meriting:
- • Git workflow
- • Programming using C++/C
- • Programming using Python
- • Device driver development
- • Linux kernel
- • Embedded development, especially Linux
- • Inter-process communication
- • Agile development principles
- • DevOps principles
- • Object oriented development principles
Nice to have
- • Working with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- • GENIVI
- • Yocto
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Відгуки про роботу в Luxoft 515
Halyna Hapii - Manager - Киев - працівник, з 2018
Tatiana Kasianenko - BIC - Dnipro - працівник
Екатерина Цёма - BIC specialist - Днепр - працівник, з 2021