Your contribution to something big:
- Take over responsibility and coordinate the technical implementation of a solution end-to-end for the process chain.
- Order2Cash using SAP technology and products during their entire lifecycle.
- Understand the business requirements of our internal customer and support in shaping the requirements by proactive consulting and direct collaboration with the customer teams.
- Assess business requirements and product/service changes from a technical perspective with respective effort estimation across the Order2Cash process chain (involve and steer further SAP consultants / experts where required).
- Ensure solution software quality under consideration of product development guidelines.
- Drive the solution design and development including proof of concepts and prototyping.
- Collaborate with Solution and Product Architects on the design, build and run of solution functionalities.
- Analyze, develop and implement software changes based on the solution design requirements.
- Participate in tier 3 solution support activities including incident management and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches.
- Document solution specifications and support the creation of operational support manuals during the technical implementation.
- Balance between standardization and customer orientation as well as development speed and time-to-market.
- Steering, guidance and onboarding of internal and external solution developers.
What distinguishes you:
- Graduation in IT or comparable qualification.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in SAP implementations and architecture of large enterprises.
- Solid experience in development and implementation of SAP ERP Solutions (SAP ECC and/or SAP S4) and focus on Order2Cash processes and respective SAP modules.
- Solid experience in interface development and process integration technologies (e.g. SAP PI, SAP CPI, EDI, etc.).
- Solid experience in data modelling cross applications.
- High Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Proactive communication style, comfortable with working in virtual Teams and experience in coordination of internal and external resources as technical lead.
- Engaged, convincing and strong presentation skills.
- Ease in communication in English on daily basis, German will be beneficial.
- Structured, conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Broad opportunities for development in SAP consulting work.
- Cooperation with SAP consultants on internal Bosch projects.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation package to Poland.