Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem of businesses consists of more than 20 companies and an investment fund.
GMTP is a Genesis business unit that mixes the experience of e-commerce and online media professionals to create unique digital solutions at the intersection of these areas. Our current portfolio includes several online stores, an e-commerce B2B web application, and a content management system for Suspilne.
GMTP’s E-commerce team is responsible for managing B2C online sales channels (white-label shops, Amazon, Etsy, TeeSpring, etc.) for a wide range of physical goods. Over the last year, we've opened 4 online stores that served thousands of customers from 123 countries - that's more than half of all existing! By joining our team, you will have a rare opportunity to become an e-commerce expert with multi-product and cross-platform experience.
We want to strengthen our E-commerce team with a fast and flexible Landing Creator who will plan, design, and build landing pages for our Tilda website to keep our sales and conversion rate growing.
What you will do:
- come up with a structure of the future landing page based on a given topic and a short brief from a marketer;
- design layout of the future landing in Figma, define the necessary content;
- create the visual assets and write needed text (for this step, outsourcing is allowed);
- import landing page from Figma to Tilda.
- 1+ years of experience in landing building or great portfolio;
- professional skills with Tilda, especially Zero Blocks;
- strong Figma knowledge;
- Upper-intermediate English (or higher);
- strong copywriting skills;
- good time management skills, ability to balance the speed and quality of work;
- openness to adequate revisions.
Nice to have:
- experience in the E-commerce vertical, especially with Shopify;
- understanding of main metrics for landing assessment, data-driven approach;
- working knowledge of analytical tools (Google Analytics / Hotjar / Tableau).
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth.
Join our team!