Avo is an under-the-radar, fast-growing startup (series B), that is building the future of e-commerce.
We build custom, white-labeled online stores where customers can order same-day delivery of anything from fresh groceries & personal care items to electronics and more.
We offer competitive prices, with no delivery fee or minimum order size.
We are building the future of e-commerce and are looking for builders with a passion for innovation, impact & speed to join us.
We are backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Y Combinator (YC S18), and early Facebook and Uber business development and operations leaders.
We currently operate in New York, Chicago, and Israel and are rapidly expanding.
Non-technical must capabilities
- The candidate is a good English speaker
- The candidate has good English writing capabilities
- The candidate has good self-learning capabilities
- The candidate is Independent
- The candidate is a good team member
- The candidate can work on more than one task simultaneously
- The candidate can work extra hours if needed
- The candidate lives in Kiev or about to relocate to Kiev.
- The candidate's availability is not more than 1 month
- The candidate agrees to work remotely from home.
- A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
- Strong team player who can build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
Technical Job description
- Design and execute manual test plans for new features
- Design and execute regression tests
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs found, including analysis of DB and app logs
- Drive bugs to resolution, engaging with local and global (US) teams
- Be a technical and professional focal point inside and outside the team
- Work closely with developers and product managers in a Scrum methodology
Technical must capabilities
- Minimum 3 years of QA experience on web applications
- Experience with regression testing, ad hoc testing, feature testing, user acceptance testing, user interface testing, integration testing, performance testing, exploratory testing.
- Extensive experience with the Agile methodology and CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong problem-solving and root cause analysis skills, including debugging and log analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in multi-platform testing (desktop, tablet, mobile) and multi-browser testing
- Experience with SQL queries
Technical Advantage capabilities
- Knowledge in automation - BIG ADVANTAGE