Curogram is a fast-growing US-based healthcare software company.We are a leading provider of HIPAA-compliant texting that helps optimize the front desk of medical offices. Our product is a widespread medical application that allows patients to communicate with their healthcare providers.
- Proficiency with Cypress, Postman frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing cycles.
- Collaborate with Scrum Teams to develop and execute test automation scripts based on deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Establish a comprehensive test strategy and develop an implementation plan
- Build, maintain, and improve the test automation framework and scripts for testing mobile and web applications
- Identify app-related issues via automated test scripts
- Track and validate defects to ensure that issues are resolved promptly
- Work with Engineering team and report to QA Manager to improve the testing process.
- 2-3 years experience architecting and implementing test automation frameworks for mobile and web applications.
- Proficiency writing integration tests and system tests.
- Proficiency testing restful API’s, UX, and microservices.
- Understanding of best-practice software quality assurance practices.
- Experience using JIRA or similar bug tracking software.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
О компании Curogram
Curogram Inc. is company that was born in California. Main product - is a same name Medical platform called Curogram.
First version was released 3 years ago and today it’s having more than 80 000 of active users all over the US. Main office is located in LA.
Company is also having a developers team in Rostov-on-Don, Philippines team and freelancers team.
Company is growing constantly so new office in Kyiv is being setting up for having a developers team over here.