We are a team of experts in the entertainment and game development industries that takes a mission to develop unified software platform solutions and entertainment content that will expand its borders worldwide.
- 2+ years of Product Owner experience within a dynamic agile environment in the gambling industry;
- Proven experience in the gambling industry and its deep understanding, considering business logic, operational processes, and end-customer needs, including trends, competitors, UI/UX, product, marketing, etc;
- Customer focus with a data-led understanding of betting customers’ behaviors and preferences; Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
- An analytical mindset with the ability to analyse sophisticated problems, determine solutions, and produce tangible outcomes;
- Ability to maintain a balance between short-term delivery and longer-term strategy;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable at collaborating with cross-functional teams;
- Proven team leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate the development of autonomous robust teams;
- Experience with web and native applications;
- Advanced spoken and written English.
Will be a plus:
- Agile, Scrum, SAFe certifications;
- Game dev Industry experience.
- Own the product features roadmaps from end to end;
- Responsible for delivering business vision and goals to a product requirements backlog;
- Manage the communication with the teams and the stakeholders;
- Deliver best betting experience to players;
- Own the product life cycle: market, BI, and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs, and development process;
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev, and Marketing to take your product to market;
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
We offer many job perks as well as fantastic team culture. Also, you’ll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sphere. You’ll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
- Competitive compensation reward;
- Private medical insurance after a trial period;
- Modern and convenient office close to the metro;
- A friendly working environment with high-level professionalism;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate events and team buildings.