We are looking for a Product Manager who will be ready to take ownership of the hypotheses being tested and features being delivered.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, a Product Manager means that
• You generate hypotheses. And then you validate hypotheses. And then you generate hypotheses. And then you validate hypotheses. You know, the loop...
• You come up with creative and non-obvious ways to test those hypotheses through rapid iterations. And you don’t dare to consider the iteration finished until we’ve learned something from it.
• You lead features development from ideation to production. Cross-functional communication is your thing.
• You get turned on when finding insights during user interviews.
• Monitoring metrics and looking for points of growth gets you more excited than looking for a Clubhouse invite.
• You prioritize. Mostly, by asking „Where’s retention in it?”.
• You can’t sleep if you haven’t shared the insights you found with the team. Through fancy presentations or structured Notion docs — whatever delivers the message.
• You drive product culture and product mindset within the organization. You’re a product manager after all.
Who you should be
• You’ve been a product manager since before it became mainstream.
• You’re a hypothesis-driven freak. No idea can get into development on your watch if it wasn’t validated before.
• You know the mobile development lifecycle from A to Z. The 2 most frightening words for you are ’Apple review’.
• You know the metrics and how they correlate with one another. „One paywall a day keeps retention away” is the #1 lesson in your experience that you were going to share with us.
• You know how to keep a lot of things on your plate and it even gets you more hungry.
• You understand the joke „If Eric Ries was a rapper, his name would be Yung Lean”.
• You’re a curious fast-learner. Even if you didn’t get the previous joke, you’ve already googled who Eric Ries and Yung Lean are.
As a plus
• Entrepreneurial background or experience working in startups. Uncertainty drives you.
• You’ve been building products from 0 to 1, not just micro-optimizing existing metrics. Peter Thiel would be proud of you.
• Experience working and validating hypotheses with no-code tools. Not just upvoting them on Product Hunt.
What you get
Well, you get a startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like living in the „Silicon Valley” TV show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely, but we hope to see you in the flesh in the office from time to time. On a social distance, of course.
• We’ll be challenging you to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of intelligent, young, active people who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.