The product designer conceives and designs innovative product experiences, interface paradigms, data visualizations, prototypes, illustrations, and visual solutions. At Piano, we believe that our product experience is the brand — to that end, our product designers are also stakeholders in our brand identity and our complete design language. Product designers work and collaborate with other brand stakeholders, product managers, fellow designers, and a rich development team to turn ideas into award-winning features.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the space - Work with product managers to understand and translate challenging market opportunities, business needs and functional requirements into bulletproof feature specifications through your design process.
- Evolve the product - You’re the front-line of design execution for new products, features and enhancements in platform. You design bulletproof features and support them all the way through to release and marketing.
- Evolve the design system - You’ll leverage, evolve, and contribute to the core components, styles, elements, visual assets, tools, and processes that make up our complete design system.
- Evolve the brand - Drive the holistic identity, sophistication, character, and recurring patterns of our brand forward.
- Innovate always - Continually push the envelope by seeking radically new ways of solving problems both new and old, familiar and unfamiliar
- Can present, articulate, defend, and critique your ideas, concepts, and solutions — as well as those of your team.
The ideal candidate:
Has a proven track record in designing high-class, cutting edge digital products and experiences.
Experienced in modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, or Invision Studio within a a professional design team.
Experienced in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Can intuitively weave new technologies, emerging design and interaction trends, and timeless design principles together.
- Knows the rules, but knows when and how to use them, bend, break, or rewrite them entirely in the pursuit of new and innovative solutions.
- Has an eye and an intuition for what “feels right” in the absence of objectivity.
- Has an interest or some basic experience in ancillary disciplines: 3D, motion graphics, programming, prototyping, or generative/procedural design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Can simultaneously think about the big picture and all of the the little details.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Salary based upon experience and qualification
- Work in an international multicultural environment on a growing market with tons of growth opportunities
- Informal working conditions in a cozy office space near the city centre
- 24 business days of paid vacation
- English courses, darts, volleyball, table tennis, table football, training wall
- Snacks, fruits, coffee and tea
- Medical insurance