iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the highest-rated and most customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals products are used by over 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies worldwide (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
We are looking for a Procurement Manager whose primary task will be establishing and overseeing the procurement process to get the best services and goods for our company with the highest benefits vs cost ratio, and the lowest risk level. This role is also responsible for ensuring compliance of procurement and vendor management with SOC2 requirements, decreasing manual work and overheads related to it and improving internal user experience.
The role would be perfect for a hands-on, process-oriented professional passionate about working in the tech industry and interested in deepening expertise in procurement and vendor management at a global scale.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead projects aimed at Procurement process and metrics improvement
- Review purchase orders and new vendor requests and ensure their complianceEducate business units on procurement and vendor management processes
- Provide reporting on the Procurement process
- Ongoing vendor scoring and assessment
- Maintain and manage risk matrix
- Building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with key vendors
- Develop and implement vendor selection programs
- Acting as a product owner to manage backlog for Netsuite development and other automation
- Maintaining and updating vendor documentation
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proficiency in English (at least B2/Upper-Intermediate)
- 5+ years of experience in procurement, and at least 2 years in IT
- Knowledge of the procurement cycle, and different procurement types (direct, indirect, services)
- Procurement documents management RFQ, RFP, ITT, etc
- Vendor management skills, experience with checklists, risk matrix, scoring tables, assessment criteria, and methods
- Reporting and analytics tools: Excel, Google sheets, BI (Tableau, Google datastudio, Power BI, etc.)
- Tech savviness: CMS, ERP, no-code workflow builders, etc
- Contract management: wide array of IT contract forms including SaaS, Cloud, Software licensing, Hardware maintenance, MNDA, MSA&SOW’s
- Expertise in negotiation strategies and techniques
- Experience in formal documents creation (manuals, process description)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-first work;
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities;
- Mental Health Support Package;
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays;
- Paid family leave;
- Paid pregnancy disability leave;
- Paid sabbatical leave;
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities;
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation;
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, and meetups;
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer;
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions;
- International team-building activities;
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup;
- High-end laptop and monitor — based on your working needs;
- Budget for additional IT equipment;
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses;
- Internal growth policies;
- Regular performance and salary reviews;
- Generous internal referral program;
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience;
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values of the iDeals team.
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either at home, cafe, co-working space, or in one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal-opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, or citizenship.