Get behind the wheel and take this rocket ship on the journey to a multi-billion dollar IPO and beyond! As a Principal Software Engineer, you will help us deliver to our technical and product vision of transforming the world of sales. You will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to solve the hardest and most ambiguous problems we face, as well as driving teams towards implementing these solutions in scalable distributed systems and infrastructure. At the same time, you will shape the Engineering culture at the company through a mixture of your experience and leading by example.
- People: Get an opportunity to work with the top engineering talent in a true Silicon Valley startup environment: we have Google and Facebook alumni, as well as startup founders in our engineering team. Our rockstar team is our greatest asset.
- Challenge: We are pioneering the Revenue Intelligence space and transforming how sales and marketing teams operate. Help us solve the problems no one solved before.
- Opportunity: Join a mid-stage startup and help us bring it to a multi-billion dollar IPO. We move fast and we offer you an opportunity to accelerate your career with us.
- Compensation: Salary up to 10,000 USD/mo as determined by level & qualifications. Stock options. 100% covered premium medical insurance for you and your family. Unlimited PTO.
- 10+ years of professional experience working on backend systems in an enterprise environment
- 7+ years experience in Python, Scala, Java, or other OOP Languages
- Experience architecting, building, and scaling data-intensive products using an enterprise-grade stack (SQL/NoSQL, message brokers, streaming and batch pipelines, etc)
- DevOps as a Culture mindset. AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Product and customer-focused mindset. Proven strong collaboration and rapport with key stakeholders across Product, Customer Success, and Engineering.
● Lead the engineering efforts to design, build, and maintain core systems within People.ai platform. This includes:
- systems for synchronizing tens of billions of sales data records into CRM;
- a knowledge graph of the world’s sales data, incorporating hundreds of millions of people, companies, and deals;
- an intelligent system for matching sales activity with sales data records in CRM, using both complex business rules and ML;
- core infrastructure, including user management, authentication, and authorization.
● Drive technical innovation through introducing and leading the adoption of modern software frameworks and approaches to software development.
● Work closely with the Product team to shape the long-term roadmap for the product and it’s technical components.
● Help shape a strong engineering culture of quality, end to end ownership, and customer focus.