About the vacancy
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations is what makes the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
The DataArt team will be expanded to several dozens of people in the future: developers, testers, architects.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development on the .NET platform
- Experience with high-level solutions, understanding the principles of interactions between various components of the architecture
- Deep understanding of information systems, key technologies, and constraints
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns (IOC, SOLID, DDD)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Skills analyzing the code of other developers using basic reverse engineering techniques
- Skills communicating with stakeholders and clarifying requirements; ability to offer competent technical solutions
- Understanding of and experience with documenting functional and technical requirements; presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and transfer knowledge to the project team, guide and mentor team members in developing technical solutions, and the ability to interact with project managers and team leaders
- Good spoken English, excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Work experience as a team lead and/or in project management
- Skills using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Experience with the MS Azure cloud platform
- Experience with SSO (Azure AD B2C) technologies