We’re looking for Engineers for large-scale projects using cutting-edge technology laveraging the Azure cloud ecosystem and Microsoft stack. Our client is a world-leading solutions vendor for clinical trials and regulated information management. Our joint mission is to enable an emerging pharma of architects, developers, system engineers, and testers.
As part of the Cloud Engineering team, you will implement project-level CI/CD solutions to «Release on Demand», establish best practices and standards, and improving product reliability and availability. You will operate with numerous cloud services, automate deployments into the Azure Cloud, and provide your cloud expertise to the different solution-development groups. You will be able to learn from experienced colleagues and show your innovative problem-solving skills.
- Automate and provision Azure infrastructures using biceps and powershell
- Develop and support CiCd using Azure DevOps.
- Maintain developers and qa team solving infrastructure and configuration problems.
- Handling infrastructure or automation issues in different environments.
- Follow corporate security and regulation rules and practices.
- Propose and design new features and improvements to improve process
- Help and mentor junior team members.
What we expect from you:
- Cloud: Azure Account management, VM’s, Web Functions, Web Apps, Azure Networking, MSSQL, Azure DevOps , Blob, Disk, Storage account.
- DevOps tools: Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity;
- Operational systems: Understanding of Linux OS management principles, applications setup/configuration, processes, management, troubleshooting.
- Web: understanding of web apps deployment principles.
- Databases: understanding of database administration.
- Networking: understanding of networking principles; Azure network security concepts;
- Scripting languages: PowerShell.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving problems in different environments.
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level.
Will be a plus:
- Practical knowledge of Linux and Windows OS
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines for building, deployment, and testing the code;
- Experience with Microservices deployment and release management.
What we offer:
- international environment full of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- professional, friendly, and supportive team;
- opportunities for professional development, including participation in English language courses, certifications, and paid participation in major industry conferences worldwide;
- flexible compensation review system;
- medical and accounting support programs;
- A wonderful space in Poltava, equipped with everything necessary for comfort and safety, and most importantly, it always has electricity and the Internet! Also an equally attractive NIX location awaits you in Budapest.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!