We are a dynamic and scalable full-cycle Console & PC Game Developer and focused on next gen AAA games creation.
Our team is veterans of the gaming industry and have worked on well-known world-class games.
Dragon’s Lake administrative HQ is in Limassol, Cyprus, with production team mostly in Kyiv, Ukraine, and presence in California.
We’re looking for people who love their craft and want to be part of real great games. We invite you to join us and become a Dragon.
- We are looking for a talented and experienced Level Designer who is devoted to creating great gameplay experience and memorable game worlds and would help us create top-notch gameplay levels on our partnered AAA titles for PC and Consoles. We are seeking Subject-Matter Expert, who will lead and develop Level Design expertise in the company, mentor colleagues, share your creativity, knowledge and best practices with other level designers. If you’re up for a challenge, don’t hesitate and apply!
- You have:
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 Shipped AAA title with at least one of the current generation consoles.
- Prototyping/ modding popular game engine (UE4, Unity, etc.) skills.
- Familiarity with one of the scripting languages or equivalent experience on a game project.
- Passion for the industry and an understanding of market trends and styles.
- Have a proactive work ethic, capable and creative problem solver who is not afraid of big challenges.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be responsible for developing level layouts, flow and balancing, within the limits specified by the game design and technical limits of the target.
- Implement major game play events to high quality, focusing on creating and implementing unique player experiences.
- Have a clear understanding of and experience creating environment design, gameplay situations, look and feel, AI, combat, strategy, game flow, and balance.
- Run and / or participate in meetings, reviews, and planning sessions as part of effective communication with the team.
- Contribute to building a collaborative work environment across all disciplines.
- Daily coordination with Production, Art, Tech, Game Design, and other teams — both internal and external teams.
- Decide on needed iterations through play-testing, usability, and live ops
- Participate in prototyping to prove-out early design concepts.
- International AAA-title game projects.
- Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
- International team with best in class experience.
- Opportunities of career development.
- Tickets for industrial events.
- Business trips, English courses, free parking (car and bicycle), discount card on business lunches.
- Comfortable well-equipped office.
- Sport’s spots with fitness equipment, shower.