Finance Manager (IFRS/GAAP)
FuelFinance provides support services as a personal outsourced Financial Department, as well as financial consulting in the field of small and medium business compiling financial models and business plans for startups.
We put things right in finances: from total chaos to system reporting, forecasting and budgeting, effective pricing. We do market analysis, create business plans, pitch decks and presentations for investors and banks.
After 2 years our team has grown to 18 colleagues and managed to whip things into shape for 150 projects. Among our clients are SAGA, Димне М'ясо від Тараса, Underwood, MacPaw, Zhilyova, Petcube, Ksenia Schnaider and many other great companies.
Our disrupting mission - make finance sexy!
More info: https://fireupyour.biz/
Our main advantages:
- Our clients work on Ukrainian and International markets (tier-1 countries)
- High-quality product: turnkey financial department - financial consulting plus automation, innovation, flexibility and non-standard approach. We are very client-oriented, adaptable to the needs, competitive pricing policy with no hidden costs
- The team is professional and self-motivated, we unite great people to interact with competitive salary that consists of the fixed part and bonuses tied to your team's projects margin
- Comfortable office in the Kooperative, flexible working hours
Place in the company's structure: Subordinates to Founder/CEO Alyona Mysko (8+ years experience in finance, ex-Auditor at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, speaker at TEDxKSE, Finmap co-founder, a lecturer at Суперлюди and many others).
Leads a small team of 1-2 Analysts at the start and work with other managers
- Experience working in Audit or Consulting of Big4 companies
- Good knowledge of IFRS/GAAP systems, holding ACCA certification
- English - Advanced level
Stream 1 - Finance Team for SMEs
- Act as a CFO for the client and advise on all matters and decisions
- Developing a detailed roadmap of financial restructuring (works) for the client (with stages and deadlines), its integration
- Being responsible for strategic decision making and financial efficiency of these decisions for the client
- Client's company risk analysis
- Сompiling a complete set of financial and management statements for a client
- Defining the approach/concept and making forecasts and budgets for the client
- Preparation of a project work plan and distribution of tasks among the analysts, control & check
- Meetings with clients on a weekly, monthly basis and reporting on works performed
- Take charge of deadlines and customer communication
Stream 2 - Startups and Small Business
- Developing business plans, determining the main strategy and content of the business plan, developing the business model, the structure of the financial model, determining the main assumptions used in the model
- Corporate structuring
- Developing the investment proposal: strategy development and implementation of the investment proposal, corporate valuation, development of an effective investment opportunity
- Key market identification for analysis
- Preparation of a project work plan and distribution of tasks among the analysts, control of analysts' work, check of all documents and files of analysts
- Providing other financial services for start-ups and small and medium-sized businesses
- Maintaining full communication with the client, being responsible for the deadlines and quality implementation of the project
- Result-oriented self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creative flexible thinking
- Ability to effectively build trust and influence behavior through listening, persuasion, and diplomacy
We are very proud of our corporate culture:
- We help each other - you can count on every person!
- Constant professional development. We grow together: each person has a superpower that he/she shares with the whole team through internal lectures and workshops (for example, our latest workshops were on programming for financial analysis, chatbots and 1C)
- We also have external learning possibilities: once in several months we have short courses exclusively for the team from guest experts
- We read a minimum of 1 book per month together and then discuss it (business or non-fiction)
- Each person gets regular 1to1 feedback from his/her manager on the results of the projects and professional growth (according to individual development roadmap)
- We have brainstorming sessions where each person can pitch his/her ideas on how to improve our services, or even add some new ones
- We have a lot of fun together too! Marathons, board games, watch and discuss TEDx, or explore nature outside the city, etc.