You will work in projects related to:
#IoT #ConnectedIndustry #DigitalTwins #EnterpriseKnowledgeGraphs #DataDrivenBusiness #GraphDatabase #DistributedSystems
Your contribution to something big:
- Designing, building & running Knowledge Layer as component of RB Semantic Stack.
- Contributing to service ramp-up and enhancement.
- Testing & evaluating new product features in close alignment with project stakeholders, customers and vendor.
- Closely collaborating within international Knowledge Layer platform team.
- Close technical exchange with software vendor regarding further platform development as well as operational tasks.
- Driving industrialization of platform through further automation of deployment, configuration, upgrade and maintenance processes.
- Supporting stabilization of platform e.g. through implementation of enhanced monitoring capabilities.
- Providing expert product support to customers (e.g. root-cause analysis of non-standard issues).
- Investigating future deployment scenarios (e.g. Docker, Public Cloud) based on deep technical knowledge of platform architecture.
- Technology Stack: Linux, Ansible, Splunk, Python / Bash, Cambridge Semantics Anzo Platform (scalable & distributed Knowledge Graph platform).
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in operating linux-based applications ideally within context of distributed systems.
- Experience with deployment automation tools (ideally Ansible) and at least one scripting language (bash, python etc.)
- Good understanding of IT concepts, especially related to operations, security, distributed computing and (graph) databases.
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence in working on conceptual level all the way to technical implementation.
- Communicative and open mindset for virtual collaboration in internationally distributed team.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related fields.
- Fluent English skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities).
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market.
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings).
- Relocation to Poland.