We are looking for:
- using modern GNU/Linux systems;
- understanding of network protocols and basic principles of Ethernet switching and routing;
- computer networks architecture and monitoring;
- shell scripting;
- understanding of modern web applications stack;
- desire to learn and develop your skills.
Will be an advantage:
- managing network equipment (switches, routers, APs);
- practice with remote servers management;
- web applications deployment;
- version control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN…);
- database management (MySQL/MariaDB);
- web hosting knowledge;
- CDN experience;
- containers orchestration (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes);
- cloud computing (AWS, Google Cloud);
- PostgreSQL, Oracle experience;
- macOS management experience;
- good English.
- management and support of corporate computing environment including workstations, network equipment, and remote servers;
- web applications deployment and support;
- managing clients' services.
Our offers and your benefits:
- salary depends on skills;
- regular salary && performance reviews;
- working with modern technologies, we never worked and will never work with Windows;
- dress down, relaxed working environment;
- good working conditions (cozy chairs, coffee, cookies/fruits, hookah etc);
- company fun plan — team lunches and staff parties.
We are concerned for the comfort of our teammates and take care of them in all kinds of ways.