You will work in projects related to:
#DataDrivenBusiness #IoT #AutomatedDriving #CloudNative #DevOps
Your contribution to something big:
- Designing, building & running cloud-based data management and processing services.
- Contributing to service ramp-up and enhancement.
- Design and setup of fully automated DevOps workflows, to facilitate stable and efficient service operation.
- Supporting stabilization of service e.g. through implementation of enhanced monitoring capabilities.
- Providing expert support to project partners (e.g. root-cause analysis of non-standard issues.
- Technical exchange with cloud providers, internal and external architects
- Securing of cloud architecture and services.
- Integration with existing services and frameworks.
- Evolving the service architecture and implementation in close alignment with project stakeholders and customers.
- Closely collaborating within international DevOps team.
- Technology Stack: MS Azure, Terraform / ARM / Azure CLI, C# / Python, Splunk.
What distinguishes you:
- Experience with designing, configuring, and / or operating cloud services (e.g. infrastructure-as-code deployments).
- Experience with using and / or designing REST APIs, service deployments on Kubernetes, usage of SQL DBs.
- Good understanding of IT concepts, especially related to operations, security, distributed systems, network protocols.
- Ability to quickly and willingly learn new technologies, and to support colleagues in doing so.
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence in working on conceptual level all the way to technical implementation.
- Communicative and open mindset for virtual collaboration in internationally distributed team.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related fields.
- Fluent English skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
- Relocation to Poland.