iDeals is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe.
Recently iDeals entered the Board Management Software market through the acquisition of a vendor in this space, and now we are on a mission to disrupt this market. The acquired product is a board meeting management software suite that empowers governing bodies in organizations to streamline their collaboration. The product is mature and competitive, it is used by around a hundred high-profile enterprise customers globally.
We are currently looking for a Middle QA Engineer to enhance our iDeals Board Management product. In this role, you will report directly to the Lead QA Engineer and take part in important decisions to optimize and develop the QA processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Analyze project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
- Develop test plans and test coverage;
- Perform an agreed set of test cases according to the test plan and release plan;
- Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
- Search, record, and track software bugs;
- Conduct repeated testing of corrected errors;
- Execute product regression testing;
- Release testing;
- Metrics collection;
- Cross-examine other engineers’ test plans.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing – web/ mobile (must), desktop (nice to have);
- Participation in end-to-end software development lifecycle;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements;
- Designing relevant Test Cases/Checklists which will effectively execute the software under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality;
- Understanding of HTML, XML, SQL, and related web technologies;
- Understanding of continuous integration and automation testing tools;
- Experience with REST client tools;
- Experience with TFS/ Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or similar test management tools.
WILL BE PLUS:
- Desire to develop in automated testing + some practical experience in it (commercial experience, pet projects, etc.).
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
- Wellness package: Medical Insurance and Additional Budget for health-related activities;
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup;
- Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Regular performance and salary reviews;
- OKR-based planning;
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.