About the role:
DRESSX is looking for a 3d specialist with expertise in modelling and animation to implement 3d models into AR and Games within both Unreal and Unity engines. We are looking for a 3D specialist who can thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced & deadline-driven environment.
DressX cultivates a culture of fashion, innovation and sustainability and you can become a part of this future-driven team. If you are studying 3d fashion design it’s a great opportunity to start your career! You will work with well-known luxury designers in physical and digital worlds to create new experiences for fashion retail and AR.
What you will do with us at DressX:
- Develop 3D Designs for new products
- Develop VFX for digital looks and content.
- Develop AR 3D items for Lens Studio, Spark AR, Unity, Unreal
- Manage documentation of both new and revised 3D designs.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality designs accordingly.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with the Product Manager.
- Contribute to building & maintaining design systems that are simple to execute to help us move faster as we scale.
- Work in a small team to iteratively solve problems and improve user experience.
Who you are:
- You have professional experience in product design roles.
- You can ideate how people wear digital products in AR.
- You have an excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Proficiency in Clo3D (Marvelous Designer), Maya Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience (CG Animation and/or Visual Effects).
- Experience creating 3D models for AR.
- Experience implementing Assets in real-time engines (Unreal/Unity etc.).
- Experience with optimization for use in mobile.
- Work experience with Jira
- Ability to multitask / highly organized.
- Knowledge of Lens Studio, Spark AR is a plus.
- Experience with Cinema 4D / Houdini is a plus.
For your success we offer:
- Flexible working hours with remote work
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions
- Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment