· Ability to work in a team, excellent communication and time management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative in solving problems
· Versed with Maya/Blender, Z-brush, Substance Painter and Photoshop
1+ years of experience in game studio or similar
English: upper-intermediate or higher
Salary: $800-$2000 gross
· Take on ownership of wardrobe assets from idea to finished product, following our pipeline and guidelines
· Be autonomous in creating high-quality, optimized, mobile-ready meshes and textures from simple inputs like a reference image
· Track and communicate the progress of daily tasks, e.g. Jira and Slack
· Assist with optimization and debugging to fix the issues raised by the QA team
· Document your processes to allow for easy onboarding and collaborations
We are looking for a 3D Artist to join a team of nine other 3D artists working on wardrobe assets. You should be an autonomous and driven person that can assume an end to end responsibility for developing 3D and 2D assets that can be added to the ever-growing wardrobe of our app.
What we offer:
· The opportunity to work with the latest technological tools within AR, Depth Camera, 3D rendering and Machine Learning
· The opportunity to quickly assume responsibility and get a steep learning curve as we are small, nimble and ambitious team that need to face new challenges constantly
· The opportunity to be part of building a global product from its very foundations and have true impact of its design and final result
Our project is an app that lets you create a vibrant 3D animated universe using nothing more than your mobile phone. This is a not yet released virtual entertainment app where users create their avatars, customize them and express themselves through animated music videos, stories and vlogs.
We are a passionate about giving everyone the freedom to express themselves and become storytellers.
Our company was founded in 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden. Our investors come from the gaming, tech and entertainment industries.
Social Package: 14 days of paid vacation per year