British Product company TalkRemit, international financial services and payment provider, is opening R&D center in Ukraine with an office in Kyiv.
Our online money transfer platform and mobile remittance app help the global communities to support their loved ones abroad.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who gets excited about ensuring that users are getting the best possible user experience from our product and services. You are an advocate of the quality assurance model and focus on providing training, tools and environments for developers to test, helping streamline and improve development processes and preventing issues before they become bugs.
We are looking for natural collaborators who love to deliver high quality experiences, focus on the user outcomes and continuously improve. You must have an eye for detail and desire to collaborate with people from different backgrounds with diverse perspectives.
As a manual QA engineer, you will work together as a team to strategise and execute manual test planning for our new product features. From deciding what to keep as manual testing, what test cases to create, what testing tools to use. Please note that we are a fast growing company that has very interesting scaling challenge to solve, but it requires a lot of work!
- Write and execute test cases
- Working in an Agile environment
- Work with product stakeholders to define and implement our quality coordination and testing strategy based on the quality assurance model
- Support manual testing on new features implemented on the platform
- Empower developers to confidently test by providing training, tools, and environments
- Help the team to produce high quality software, efficiently
- Foresee and prevent problems before they become problems
- Work closely with the delivery team to identify, capture reproduction steps for, rank and rectify quality issues. Where appropriate, identify and communicate workaround solutions
- Strike a balance between quality and short and long term delivery objectives through the application of appropriately scoped testing strategies.
- Continuously look to contribute to improvements and optimisation of the test suites the QA team will create
- Track and communicate quality metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Prior experience of +3 years as manual QA engineer
- Creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non Functional, Analytics and automation) and test plans for both short term and long term projects
- Must have prior experience testing APIs (deep familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML) using tools like Postman
- Must have experience with testing Mobile applications
- Experience in a fast-paced, hands-on start-up environment
- Good to have some exposure at using Selenium or Appium for automation testing
- Good to have some previous work experience in Payments/Fintech/Banking domain
● Team of professionals with friends-and-family alike working relationship, sense of collaboration, consideration and support, very good team of colleagues
● Ability for development and long term career roadmap
● Long term period cooperation
● Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv, Podol
● Paid vacation and sick leave
● Flexible working hours
● Good technical equipment
● Corporate events and celebrations
We are building the next digital financial services player, innovative and interesting, with a special position on the global market.
Company site: https://www.talkremit.com/about