Lavin Media is looking to hire an outstanding Designer with solid design & technical skills to support all current projects and create new ones. You'll be involved in a spectrum of design practices, from cultivating high-level design direction for the institute to the specifics of software interfaces. The ideal candidate has experience leveraging data, user research, and intuition to craft designs and is comfortable translating designs into HTML/CSS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements;
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas;
- Developing illustrations, logos, and other designs;
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Testing design across various devices;
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and meet the requirements;
- Amending designs after feedback;
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Working closely with other designers, developers, CRO, and product managers.
Skills & Background:
- Strong communication skills, particularly written (as a remote company, we heavily emphasize written communication across all departments);
- 3+ years of professional design experience;
- Adobe Creative Cloud expertise (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and programs Figma or Sketch;
- Solid knowledge of design trends;
- Proficiency in writing performant and accessible HTML/CSS;
- Comfortable working in git-based workflows;
- Basic understanding of browser performance and standards;
- A passion for user experience and creating simple, smart interfaces.
Nice to Have's:
- A proactive approach to problem-solving;
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Bootstrap experience;
- SASS/SCSS experience;
- Webpack experience;
- Advanced / Professional English and Russian communications skills.
What we offer:
- Remote working, any comfortable place all over the world;
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Full-time employment with a flexible schedule;
- Paid vacations;
- Benefits and bonus system;
- Work-life balance;
- Highly professional team;
- International team network.
A solid portfolio of UI/UX design is required!