If you think you're good with us apply here: https://boombit.traffit.com/public/an/TXo0PQ==?source=recruitika
We are BoomBit, a leading Mobile Gaming company with a global audience of millions of players and over 1 billion downloads of our games since our inception in 2010. Our main games from the BoomBit Group include Hunt Royale, Darts Club and Ramp Car Jumping. We're a game developer and a publisher, with over 250 creative people working together. We cover games of nearly any genre in the free-to-play (F2P) model on iOS and Android, and also on the Nintendo Switch.
We have experts across publishing, user interface/experience (UI/UX), game design, monetisation, user acquisition (UA), creatives, business intelligence (BI), quality assurance (QA), LiveOps, programming, art and game development spread across and are continually looking to strengthen our team.
Unity 3D Developer
Location: Hybrid/Remote Working
- Good knowledge of C# and Unity3d
- Ability to write high quality and easy to maintain code
- Experience backed up by games released for iOS/Android platforms
- Experience with other platforms is welcomed (PC / Xbox One / PS4)
- Good spoken and written English
- Taking care of projects technical development
- Programming game mechanisms on the Unity Engine
- Involvement in the gameplay production process
- Taking care of code quality and documentation
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Stable employment condition
- Medical healthcare
- Work tools provided (Computer/Monitor), everything to help you succeed
- Nice office in Gdańsk with garden, place for bicycles, with shower and fully equipped kitchen
- An interesting and creative and modern work environment
- Free parking spots next to our office, Public transport in close vicinity 2 minutes walk from a bus stop
- Work from home, from the office, or a hybrid solution is your call. We make sure all safety precautions are met at our offices
- Direct communication with supervisors, non-corporate work culture
- Flexible working hours! Start between 7 and 10 AM it's your call
- Quarterly Team building events (optional) - excellent way for you and your team members to bond
- A creative environment that encourages knowledge sharing
- Table Tennis, board games, Fifa Tournaments, BoomBit Football and Barbecues during the summer
- Crazy, creative people to make your job more fun and enjoyable
- International team with expertise from around the Mobile Games industry
Please include the following statement:
"I consent to the processing by BoomBit S.A. based in Gdańsk, at Zacna Street 2 (Data Controller) of my personal data provided in the application documents to a broader scope than resulting from the Polish Labor Code (CV, cover letter), in order to carry out the recruitment process for the indicated position, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (GeneralData Protection Regulation). If you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes conducted by BoomBit S.A. the following clause should be additionally included :I consent to the processing by BoomBit S.A. with headquarters in Gdańsk, at ul. Zacna 2, my personal data contained in the application documents in order to participate in future recruitment processes"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.