Fulcrum is looking for a talented Tech Lead for our interesting projects.
As a tech lead, you will bring amazing projects to life, lead the development team and constantly learn and introduce new approaches.
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
Interested in working with us? Then here’s what you need to know
- 5+ years experience in software development;
- Experience working with Node.js;
- Knowledge of how to develop applications in a secure manner that meet the principles of OWASP;
- Knowledge of source code management using version control and CI/CD across DEV-UAT-PRD environments;
- Knowledge of software design: OOD, paradigms of distributed applications, corporate standards for the distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with Agile methodologies to align with business priorities, break down work into Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and iterate quickly on product changes
- Knowledge of one or more of the following relational database management systems: PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MariaDB
- Maintain control over the architecture lifecycle
- Communicate with stakeholders and clients
- Work with infrastructure costs
- Modeling of data flows, components, interfaces, deployment, and procedures
- Design and plan solution delivery in the most optimal way
- Maintain project dev standards and solution code quality
- Resolve issues and conduct their root-cause analysis
- Inspire and mentor colleagues
- Support and mentor developers
- Plan project roadmap together with project manager
What’s in it for you? Lots of things. Let’s start.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- 70% education coverage by Fulcrum;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who have fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage;
- Finance and legal support;
- Opportunity to be an interviewer, mentor, or take part in the pre-sale process and get
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ‘bureaucratic company, our employees are our core value;
- Your compensations grow with your responsibility zone
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.
Want to reach out?
Send your CV to our email ASAP, because we can’t wait to start working with you and create cool projects together!
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!