We are looking for a System Administrator / Architect to automate the scaling of the Voice AI product and telecom infrastructure.
EVE.calls - is a boutique IT company implementing AI and NLP solutions for sales and support.
- Deep knowledge of Asterisk, EAGI, dialplan
- SIP protocol
- MySQL, indexes, replication
- NoSQL, Cassandra
- Zabbix (or similar)
- Git (or similar)
- Research and optimize data structure, implement data replication for horizontal scaling
- Implement automated multi-region server scaling system and version control system
- Implement version control system and deploy the system
- Implement server monitoring system
- Support servers and keep them healthy
- Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid educational events (in English).
- Flexible hours.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
Join our team!
- Our company: We are a boutique IT company implementing AI and NLP solutions into the business communications of our partners all around the world.
- Our mission is «Let the robots do routine work, so humans can focus on things that matter».
- Our product: Eve is a virtual AI-based voice assistant for businesses, developed by Ukrainian AI and voice tech expert Alex Skripka. She is powered by proprietary decision-making patterns and endued with speech recognition abilities, alongside text-to-speech technologies. Eve is capable of voice interaction and substituting the call centers to communicate the customers' audience in a humanlike manner. She is dab-handed to simultaneously serve more than ten thousand calls per hour.
- Our Goal: By 2025, to implement Eve with AI patterns in 1200 huge companies, increasing the profitability of sales departments and the quality of customer services.
- Our clients: EVE.calls successfully partners with more than 750 clients all around the world, including the giants like KYIVSTAR, MTC, ITE GROUP, ORIFLAME, BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO.
- Our awards: EVE.calls prevailed as the best startup: Seedstars CEE Winner in 2017 and Seedstars World Finalist in 2018.