Our client is a leading global Financial Market data-provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We are looking for a Support Engineer who will take care of the existing infrastructure, provide network analysis, coordination, and complex technology solutions supporting ALL world regions globally.
The successful candidate will be part of a team that will perform the following duties and responsibilities on a day to day basis:
• Update existing infrastructure to the latest version applications, operating systems, and firmware
• Participate in the planning and design of services and systems.
• Identify and implement technologies that allow for appropriate growth and expansion of systems environment and services
• Proactively monitor systems to ensure maximum performance and availability.
• Design, implement and maintain servers, storage, and associated hardware and software to provide services to campus customers.
• Coordinate with the technical points of contact to migrate services and data.
• Oversee the physical security, integrity, and safety of the data center/server environment.
• Coordinate with the technical points of contact to ensure specialized software and applications are kept up to date and changes to systems are prepared for.
• Operate in an environment that requires confidentiality of information.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 4+ experience in Network and Infrastructure Engineering Roles
• Extensive experience in network concepts, designing, solutions, troubleshooting, and operations processes
• Working knowledge of internet networking technologies (TCP/IP, routing, switching) and transport technologies
• Previous experience with various infrastructure solutions and operations, including on-premise, hosted, and cloud
• Previous experience with system administration. Demonstrated knowledge of Linux Operating System
• Extensive experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
• Experience providing technical assistance to developers and other IT personnel to facilitate utilization/maintenance of new and existing systems.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical matters, both verbally and in writing, to end-users who have varied levels of understanding.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Відгуки про роботу в Luxoft 515
Halyna Hapii - Manager - Киев - працівник, з 2018
Tatiana Kasianenko - BIC - Dnipro - працівник
Екатерина Цёма - BIC specialist - Днепр - працівник, з 2021