About the vacancy
DataArt is currently engaged in the process of modernizing the IT-structure of a commercial bank whose assets are worth roughly $2 billion. The number of services the bank provides to their clients is constantly growing, and so does the number of clients (several million as of today). This fact drives the bank to expand the features of their IT systems, which is done by using cutting-edge technologies. DataArt’s specialists are currently helping the company to implement this.
Our specialists develop, test, and support client applications and parts of the bank’s internal system. They all must work fast and under high load while being flexible enough to also introduce new features. The applications we’re creating help the clients with their financial history and analyze financial flows. DataArt is also integrating applications with payment systems and other external services.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Java
- Understanding and knowledge of OOP
- Experience with high loads and large amounts of data
- Experience with relational databases
- Unit test development skills
- Experience working with the Spring framework
- Experience in documenting architecture in the form of diagrams (sequence, system map, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand pain points and business requirements, and translate them into winning solutions
- Deep understanding of information systems, key technologies, and constraints
Would be a plus
- Experience in the financial industry domain
- T-shape profile
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with BPM and the Camunda framework