Your contribution to something big:
The Service Level Manager (Operations Lead) acts as contact to the customer for all IT-Operational issues. As part of a Solution team he “oversees the operations of an IT-Solution with an efficient e2e approach and ensures a business adequate level of support/operation with the respective support/operation units. Is responsible for the integration of support and design & build activities in projects, to assure a lean operation. He decides on the appropriate operation integration scenario and adjusts the scenario if required”.
- Participates in IT solution release planning.
- Oversees impact of product or service changes and derive respective measures. This includes release planning, versioning, patches, changes of solution, platforms, products, and services.
- Manages escalations as problem owner for all operational aspects in the lifecycle of the IT-Solutions. He is the caretaker for all e2e operation issues arising in the respective Bosch Business Organization.
- Takes responsibility for maintaining required operational documentation (ITOM, SLA, CMDB, etc.)
- Suggests and promotes service and quality improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction for the IT-Solutions. Communicate proactively with unit counterparts (GE and P/S -Owner) to provide information on downtimes, maintenance windows, service improvement plans etc.
- Secures transition, integration, and deployment of new or changed IT-Solution into existing GE-Landscape. Close Integration of Support and Design & Build activities: Decides in project on the appropriate integration scenario and adjusts the scenario if required, considering requirements from SRE.
- Provides regular reports on IT-Solution performance and availability.
- SLM: Configures, monitors, operates, maintains, and continuously improve the IT-Solution according to the agreed service and operational targets. (Without definition and negotiation).
What distinguishes you:
- Know-how: knowledge of SAP applications for Materials management MM, MDM, technical module Know-How, focus on WM, production execution, production planning; Sales Distribution planning and controlling production (SAP module PP), quality management (SAP module QM) and plant maintenance (SAP module PM) as well as manufacturing execution system (MES) and technology for remote or automated data acquisition and transmission such as RFID.
- Experience: Several years of professional experience with broad knowledge of IT solutions for manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and quality management, general understanding of IT development and processes as well as understanding of the architecture of IT solutions with Unix servers, Windows terminal server solutions, databases and experience in organizing a central support team based on ITIL.
- Expert knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident-, Problem-, Asset-, Crisis-, Service-, Change-Management, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of the dependencies between his IT-Solution and the corresponding IT-Products and IT-Services regarding the respective Continuous-Delivery/-Deployment/-Integration activities.
- Strong technical knowledge in application and infrastructure especially within the focus area of his IT solution.
- Good understanding of performance metrics (KPIs, SLAs, OLAs) and business needs.
- Experience and good understanding of project execution regarding operational topics.
- Microsoft Office and MS- Power-BI, and MS-Visual Basic programming Know How is welcome.
- Expertise for Service Level Management Process
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English, German would be considered as an asset.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation to Poland.