Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior UX Designer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in transmission, distribution, and water measurement. Their broad product and services portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, pipe repair, leak detection, and pipe condition assessment. The client helps municipalities increase operational efficiencies, improve customer service and prioritize capital spending. The team is looking to partner with a UI/UX developer interested in helping build the new IoT platform written in Angular and Flutter. Projects will include prototyping modules, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products that encompass an end-to-end experience.
- Experience working across multiple platforms preferred (Web, Tablet, Mobile) to deliver consistent experiences across multiple touchpoints.
- Generalist product designer loves all aspects of designs, from research and requirement gathering through pixel-perfect mockups to final implementation.
- Experience presenting work to a broader product team and other stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Fluent English.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your skills, knowledge, experience, and abilities.
- You have been working remotely and are self-motivated and organized to keep the remote work going.
- Facilitate design workshops with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes incorporating team feedback and user and business needs.
- Communicate the results of UX activities to the team using clear language to explain complex stuff simply.
- Balance a large volume of design initiatives across multiple scrum teams at high velocity and quality.
- Write requirements and support the engineering team during implementation providing them feedback and needed information to ship high-quality experiences.
- Deeply understand the technology and features of the product eventually. You will need to grow your knowledge of the water utility industry and develop your understanding of technologies/frameworks like Angular, Flutter, and Kendo.
- Work closely with all the team members across Ukraine, the US, Canada, and the UK.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!