Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners - Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
At the moment we are looking for a responsible Senior QA Engineer who will assure our mobile projects meet quality standards and is crazy about games. Come join our talented team!
Superpowers you have are:
- At least 3+ years of experience working with mobile-specific (iOS; Android);
- At least passed a few Mobile full cycle projects;
- Ability to set up QA flow solo;
- Understanding of the QA process and theory knowledge;
- Participation in the submission phase of the project in accordance with store requirements;
- Knowledge of Unity3D, Version Control System (Git, Perforce, etc.);
- Web debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler, Developer tools, etc.);
- Xcode, Android Studio;
- API testing;
- HTML5, CSS, Client-Server architecture;
- Databases (SQL, MySQL, etc.);
- English upper-intermediate;
- Automation skills (preferable).
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Assure that the project meets quality standards in terms of planning, designing, and executing testing within multiple small projects or a single complex project;
- Write & reproduce accurate software problem reports;
- Assist in creating test cases. Create test data for multiple or complex projects. Define regression tests for future projects;
- Participate in product verification and validation. Perform testing for multiple or complex projects & retests as necessary;
- Make decisions under pressure and work on tasks with minimum supervision;
- Review and report complex test results;
- Identify test issues and reports to QA Team Lead and PM.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.