Enkonix is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join the development of projects for a Dutch driving school: an internal management system for customer support representatives and an educational platform where students can take online driving theory courses.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
* Back-end: Python 3.8, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
* Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify
* Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor;
AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.
* 4-5+ years in Python web development using Django, Celery, Redis.
* Strong knowledge of Plain SQL, database design, and optimization (PostgreSQL).
* Experience in unit and integration testing.
* Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or any other cloud services.
* Working experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment.
* Experience with Linux.
* Ability to understand and articulate business requirements and technical challenges.
* In-depth understanding of web application architecture and eagerness to learn new technologies and frameworks.
* Take project ideas from design to implementation.
* Write efficient and reusable code and build high-quality robust features in close collaboration with the project team.
* Develop technical solutions that are highly scalable and secure, but easy to maintain.
* Participate with other developers in occasional brain-storming and decision-making meetings.
* Provide all necessary tasks important for the project configuration/setup/debug etc.
* Implement continuous deployment to real (customer) environment.
* Interesting projects and professional growth opportunities.
* Open-minded management and fast-paced friendly environment.
* Flat organizational structure with no bureaucracy and no micromanagement.
* Performance and remuneration review every 6 months.
* Paid vacation (18 business days), holidays, and sick days.
* Support with PE accounting.
* Spacious and well-equipped office with a wonderful view of the Kyiv center (BC Botanic Towers, Saksahanskoho street, 119).