iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe. Our customers include such global companies as LG, American Airlines, Toyota, and the Big 4.
In 2021, iDeals acquired BoardMaps, thus making an entry into the market for board portal and team collaboration solutions. This product is a robust cross-platform app for managing top executive meetings in the corporate, government, education, and nonprofit segments. We are a rapidly growing business driven by a tenacious commitment to providing a superior experience for all of our customers.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on Enterprise Virtual Data Room and BoardMaps projects worldwide to cover pre-sales and acquisition support, delivery of Enterprise projects within the allocated scope, time, and resources.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Analysis of Customers’ requirements and product fit
• Identification and definition of project scope
• Project tasks decomposition and scheduling
• Project resources planning and leveling
• Overall project quality control and enforcement
• Maintaining internal and external project records
• Preparation of technical proposals
• Project budgeting
• Risk management
• Projects portfolio management
• Sales engineering — deep technical support of Prospects over the sales cycle
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English (strong written and oral business communications skills)
• Fluent Russian/Ukrainian
• Proven professional project management experience in B2B / Enterprise Software or IT integration services
• Knowledge of PMBoK, Scrum, Agile
• Domain expertise in B2B / Enterprise Software
• Knowledge of Project Software (MS Project, Primavera, etc.)
• Extensive experience with budgeting and estimations
• Ability to plan, manage and mitigate project risks
• Experience with business and requirements analysis
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Basic knowledge/understanding of applicable security frameworks ISO27001, SOC, Privacy
Nice to have:
• Domain expertise in SaaS
• Current certification in PM area
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely on remote;
• Wellness package: Medical Insurance and Additional Budget for health-related activities;
• Support with the organization of the workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup;
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
• Paid vacation and sick days;
• Regular performance and salary reviews;
• OKR-based planning;
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
iDeals is a remote-first company with a team of around 270 people residing in 11 countries. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.