Wirex is looking for an experienced Domain Coordinator. Our new teammate will work on a disruptive fintech product that combines traditional and digital currencies in one app. So if you strive for self-realization and recognition of your expertise, join our Kyiv team of developers. Let’s change the way people think about money together!
Who we are
Wirex is based in London, with offices in Singapore, Dallas, Dublin and Atlanta. The R&D center is located in Ukraine, with hubs in Kyiv, Lviv and Wroclaw (Poland)
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 4.8 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing...
- Lead back end and mobile teams - owners of services, that work through the development road map to continuously deliver new items to production.
- Lead and improve delivery processes such as release planning, quality of product, deployment, backlog grooming, sprint planning, task creation, prioritization. and so on.
- Plan Domain team (s) routine, control, lead and update communication.
- вот это не правда.
- Facilitate meetings, deliver status reports, resolve issues, drive feedback, and cultivate open communication within the team.
- Motivate team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery.
- Support new tools, systems or infrastructure evaluation and implementation.
- 3+ years of Project/Delivery Management of back end team experience. Strong technical background, understanding microservices approach, system integration, what is system architecture.
- Knowledge in the finance domain, experience with banking integrations.
- Experience in managing core Agile development teams, 5+ people.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile activities: scope planning, setting priorities, cutting, etc., creating Road Map, identifying risks, grooming, refinement, tracking results, demo, retro, change management.
- Excellent understanding of team rituals: setting tasks, motivation, control, positive communication, conflicts solving, routine importance etc.
- Proficient in process documentation and project management tracking tools - Atlassian stack.
- Experience in management of incremental software delivery.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Advanced/Intermediate English.
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company
- Fast career development
- PE accounting and support
- Free parking
Відгуки про роботу в Wirex 4
Євген Урсуляк - Develope - Львів - працівник, з 2021
Анонім - DevOps-engineer - Киев - працював(-ла) з 2020 по 2021
Анонім - Android Developer - Киев - працював(-ла) з 2020 по 2021