On behalf of Optimal+ (new name NI), Ciklum is looking for Senior Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain.
- You will serve as a technical and methodological subject matter expert on issues relating to quality analysis, testable design and deployment
- You will work as part of a SCRUM team which will work
- You will face technical aspects of deployment and review and maintain automation tests
- You will execute manual testing required as part of the scrum team’s activity.
- You will collaborate with NI’s customers and colleagues abroad
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a manual QA engineer
- Experience with Enterprise web and desktop applications in large-scale enterprise products
- Solid understanding of system architecture and experience with large complex distributed
- Experience working in SCRUM team
- First degree graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Course in OOP
- Basic level of C# knowledge
- Experience in automation frameworks such as Selenium and CodedUI – advantage
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Про компанію Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
Відгуки про роботу в Ciklum 1
Анонім - PM - Киев - працював(-ла) з 2017 по 2017