It is your chance to join the team that makes the world better!
We are looking for a high-performing Machine Learning Engineer with proven experience and strong technical background to join the international R&D Team of our client — a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases.
Project — Framework that helps to automate many steps in ML projects, related to pre-clinical cancer research for the global, science-led biopharmaceutical company. It performs a consistent data science pipeline, keeping track of every action and saving all results and models automatically.
Team: Ukraine — UK.
Experience / Skills required:
- Computer Science or similar degree
- Programming experience: Python + Django
- Strong knowledge of Machine learning
- Good Unix / Linux
- Upper-Intermediate English
Good to have:
- Degree in Bioinformatics or Machine Learning
- Python packages: Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn (pytorch / tensorflow is a plus)
- Programming: R
- BASH scripting
- BioInformatics statistical analyses
- Experience with NGS / Sequencing data
- Statistical inference
- Some knowledge of AI
- Experience with High Performance computers (as user)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, etc.)
- Cluster experience helpful
- Biological expertise helpful, but not really expected
- Development of ML Framework
- We offer:
- Challenging project
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Full-Time job (Office in the very center of Kyiv or full remote)
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses, regular parties
- Good working environment
- Great team spirit