British Product company TalkRemit, international financial services and payment provider, is opening R&D center in Ukraine with an office in Kyiv and looking for Senior Java Engineer to join our friendly team.
Our online money transfer platform and mobile remittance app help the global communities to support their loved ones abroad.
TalkRemit is now experiencing a period of growth and we urgently require developers to join our engineering team. The developer(s) will own certain parts of the core platform but has the opportunity to work across the platform. It's an amazing opportunity to get hands-on with cutting-edge software development and delivery for a green-field project.
You will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. Also, you will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts.
- Architect and implement applications as a part of the distributed team
- Develop microservices using modern technologies and tools
- Analyze, decompose, plan and estimate new features
- Integrate with 3d parties (payments, ID verification, SMS / Email gateways, Push notifications etc)
- Support the product during the whole lifecycle
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience OR min 5+ years for the senior lead role
- Familiarity with design principles for building reliable, self-healing services in public & private cloud using Java (Spring)
- Ability to create clean and understandable code
- Experience in developing a system with Postgres \ MySQL databases
- Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful design
- Experience building Services utilizing message queues and busses, Redis
- Experience with CI/CD systems e.g. Jenkins or TeamCity
- Cloud experience (AWS \ Azure \ Google Cloud)
- Experience with container orchestration systems Kubernetes
- Familiarity with design principles for building reliable, self-healing services in public & private cloud
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and concurrency
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
Nice to have:
- Experience working Financial sectors e.g. payments or banking and startup environment
- Experience or knowledge of Terraform
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Upper-intermediate English level
- MS in Computer Engineer/Science or related field, or
- BS in Computer Engineer/Science plus relevant job-related experience
● Team of professionals with friends-and-family alike working relationship, sense of collaboration, consideration and support, very good team of colleagues
● Ability for development and long term career roadmap
● Long term period cooperation
● Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv
● Paid vacation and sick leave
● Flexible working hours
● Good technical equipment
● Corporate events and celebrations
We are building the next digital financial services player, innovative and interesting, with a
special position on the global market.
Company site: https://www.talkremit.com/about
Our vision is to bring people closer with seamless financial solutions that meet the needs of
our increasingly interconnected world. These services will be expanded to corporate clients.
We’ve made global money transfers quick, simple and affordable for all.
We are building a one-stop-shop financial services provider for eWallet, Forex, Transfers,
Payments and plastic/virtual multicurrency prepaid cards. In the future we will be offering
▪ Basic bank account with multicurrency facilities for online transfers, receipts and
▪ eWallet for mobile/online connectivity
▪ Multicurrency prepaid cards - virtual and plastic ones, secondary inbuilt chip payment
devices paired with accounts
▪ Access to all these products and services for use via one financial app
▪ In-built Chat and Calls between communities
▪ We will provide an ecosystem of eWallet connecting with bank account and payment
▪ Multiple pay-in and pay-out functions such as eWallets, bank accounts and, in the
future, crypto currency wallet accounts