Curogram is a fast-growing US-based healthcare software company.
We are a leading provider of HIPAA compliant texting that helps optimize the front desk of medical offices. Our product is a widespread medical application that allows patients to communicate with their healthcare providers.
We are looking to hire Senior iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain our iOS applications.
- Design and develop native iOS mobile applications;
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Advice, optimizations, and improvements for client processes.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Strong Swift;
• 5 years of iOS development;
• Strong knowledge of UIKit and Networking;
• Autolayout is required;
• Full understanding of GIT flow is required;
• Multithreading experience is required;
• CI is desired;
• IT education is desired.
• Upper-Intermediate English level
- Work in a great product company.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Possibility to influence the development of the project and implement your ideas.
- Competitive USD salary depending on experience and skills.
- Flexible work hours (8-hour working day), remote.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Health insurance.