We make digital twin platform improves the quality and time to market of AI-driven solutions to enable industrial digital transformation. Our platform uses “AI to build smarter AI applications” and solves some of the key challenges in creating next generation applications.
We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- 5 or more years working in Go, Kubernetes and microservices.
- Computer Science degree preferred but not necessary with equivalent real world experience that is demonstrable.
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- You will be working with programmers with different level of skill sets and language proficiency. A openness to mentoring in Go would be highly desirable.
With us You:
- can professionally grow - we help you to see your progress with smart Professional Development Plan;
- can build your individual Training&Development strategy - we have a significant budget for your educational programs;
- can clearly see your work results - we have clear Goals List for your probation period (3 months) and quarterly performance appraisal based on your OKR;
- can maintain your financial stability - we guarantee timely and competitive payments that are reviewing based on your performance results; PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant;
- can keep life-work balance — we provide 20 vacation days, 5 paid sick days;
- can be a part of a team that is connected by main values (results, continuous improvement, collaboration, care and have fun) - we value open and productive communication, have team-buildings and corporate events; we care about each other, and celebrate work anniversaries and personal events.
Відгуки про роботу в Adraba Limited Technologies 2
Анонім - QA - Kyiv - працював(-ла) з 2018 по 2019
Анонім - SysAdmin - Kiev - працівник, з 2018