Salto X is growing the Development team that is every day mastering Salto X product to make it simple, yet efficient and secure for our clients to use.
As Senior Frontend Developer you are the person who knows hot to walk-the-talk about the frontend and everything around it, is ready to adapt to fast-paced environment quickly and tackle new challenges together with the Dev team.
What you’ll do
- Develop new features and improvements to existing ones in a secure, well-tested and performant way.
- Work with Product Manager and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Salto X product.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code reviews and own initiatives.
- Be able to consistently work on and ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from the other team members.
- Help identify, think about, propose, and implement improvements in the code base, usability of the product as well as the general direction of the project.
- Learn, collaborate, and teach other engineers of the jedi ways that are frontend skills. Everyone can contribute something new to the team regardless of how long they've been in the industry and/or team.
What you’ll need
- Experience with TypeScript (as our whole stack is written in TypeScript).
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (e.g. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organisational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Experience with mentoring and directly supporting other peer developers on a daily basis.
- Effective communication skills. Regularly achieve consensus with peers.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organisation.
- English upper-intermediate and higher, both speaking and writing, is a must
- Experience with writing automated tests (e.g. Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library)
- Working knowledge with the rest of our stack: NestJS, Express, Solidity, Prisma, React Admin, and TailwindCSS.
- Experience working in a team with a collaborative approach using monorepos.
What’s in it for you
- Working in early-stage startup on its journey to shaping the world
- Company tokens with monthly vesting
- Physical and mental health yearly allowance to cover your insurance, sports activities, therapy
- 4 company-covered trips per year
- Remote / co-working subscription
- Access to mentorship/knowledge platforms