At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
- 5+ years of DevOps engineering experience;
- AWS: EKS, SQS, S3, Cloudfront, RDS, Route53, SNS, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito;
- Nginx and Nginx ingress controller;
- CI/CD: Jenkins, CircleCI, Terraform;
- Monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Cloudwatch, ELK Stack;
- Good knowledge of git, microservices, message broker solutions, and REST;
- Script languages knowledge;
- SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Time management skills;
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban);
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of work in a distributed teams;
- Experience of work with Azure infrastructure;
- ML, Big data;
- Python or other languages.
- Assist Engineering and QA with maintaining various environments;
- Creation of automation tools for dev/QA and prod/stage;
- Optimize CI/CD flow;
- Setup and support of monitoring suite;
- Maintain and improve configuration management/control systems.
What we offer:
— We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
— Find out more about our company: provectus.com.