Ajax Systems is a Ukrainian full-cycle company working from idea generation and R&D to mass production and sales. We do everything: we produce physical devices (the system includes many different sensors and hubs), write firmware for them, develop the server part and release mobile applications.
- 4+ years of experience with managing Linux-based systems, TCP/IP networking.
- 3+ years of experience with IaC and config management tools such as Terraform, Ansible.
- 3+ years of experience writing code in one or more languages, such as Python, Bash.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS stack: VPC, IAM, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Route53, Lambda etc.
- 1+ years of experience with Elasticsearch stack (self-managed).
- Experience with git, Jenkins (pipelines), Docker.
- Kubernetes (AWS EKS) + Helm.
- Message brokers: NATS, Kafka.
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Hashicorp tools: Terragrunt, Vault, Packer.
- Monitoring/Alerting: Datadog, Grafana, OpsGenie.
- Others: JVM, Gradle
Proactively participate in the platform development:
- extend and support current CI/CD
- provide cost optimization plans
- migrate to new AWS architecture
- build proactive monitoring
- migrate to Kubernetes
Provide technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to:
- application development teams.
- junior devops teammates.
Availability is very important. Sometimes you will need to help with issues in production that are most critical. (On-call duties).
With us you will enjoy:
- Working with a team of people to build the future of an industry.
- Non-trivial challenges and various specter of interesting tasks.
- A flexible, friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Corporate culture based on common sense.
- Opportunities to influence the creation of new products and their quality.
Отзывы о работе в Ajax Systems 6
Артем Сулейманов - Junior PHP developer - Киев - сотрудник, c 2021
Аноним - Engineer - Київ - работал по 2021
Аноним - Junior technical support engineer - Киев - сотрудник, c 2021